Night Watch Game Of Thrones Quotes






I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. i shall wear no crowns and win no glory. i shall live and die at my post. i am the sword in the darkness. i am the watcher on the walls. i am the shield that guards the realms of men. i pledge my life and honor to the night's watch, for this night and all the nights to come. quotes. All members of the night’s watch swear the following oath after finishing the initial training. night gathers, and now my watch begins. it shall not end until my death. … i pledge my life and honor to the night’s watch, for this night and all the nights to come. here you have your list of 15 most iconic quotes | game of thrones quotes | dont forget to read our latest blog post “read more “.





Coldhands - A Wiki of Ice and Fire


Coldhands - a wiki of ice and fire




Benjen Stark - A Wiki of Ice and Fire


Benjen stark - a wiki of ice and fire






14 Ways To Get Really Drunk While Watching Your Favorite ...


14 ways to get really drunk while watching your favorite






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Terrarium Tv Ad Free Apk

Pubg Mobile Pc Update Error

Granny Horror Game Jumpscare